The deadline for the abstract submission is June 20, 2012. Please prepare and submit your abstract with the following instruction
1. Abstracts should be written in English. The length of each abstract is strictly limited to one page. The abstract should be submitted in PDF format with source code during the online register process, or submit to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. After submitted your abstract, you will get a short receipt in order to make sure the conference organizers have got your abstract. It is your responsibility to check that the abstract is correctly formatted and readable. No changes to the submitted abstracts will be made by the conference organizers.
3. Abstracts should be in one page A4 format (210 mm×297 mm, i.e., 8.268 inches × 11.693 inches). All text and figures must fit within side, top, and bottom margins of 2cm. Use 11-pt Roman (LaTeX) default font or a similar font such as Times New Roman throughout the abstract.
4. The title should be typed in 14-pt boldface letters and centered. If necessary, use a second line, single-spaced just below the first.
5. Leave two lines before the names of the authors and again before the single-spaced affiliations and addresses.
6. Figures will be shown in color on the web. Give each figure a separate caption and, like a table caption, it should be concise. If you choose to submit color figures remember that most printouts from the web will be in black and white. It is your responsibility to ensure that the figures are easy to read and understand even in grayscale mode.
7. References in the text should be indicated using numerals in square brackets Ref . The list of references in 9-pt size letters follows the last line of the text with one extra line inserted. Follow the style of the Institute of Physics, as used in Journal of Physics B.
The template files are given below, please download from the following link as you need.
- Word template: AMPP2012_abstract.doc
- Latex template: AMPP2012-template.zip, which include the following files:
- Main text: AMPP2012_abstract.tex
- Figure in eps format: Fig.eps
- Final PDF format: AMPP2012_abstract.pdf
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to cotact us.